Before the year comes to an end, we want to thank all of our customers, colleagues, employees and friends for making 2016 great! We are truly surrounded by the best group of people.
Customer Appreciation Event Photos
Earlier this month we held our annual customer appreciation event. What a fun time! We snapped a few pics throughout the night…okay a bunch of photos. It’s always nice to look back at them and remember what a great night it was. Enjoy browsing our photo album.
We were lucky to have Jerrid Sebesta as our guest speaker for the night. Who knew that a guy who drives a 2006 Mint Green Prius could fit into a room of truck driving farmers!
Jerrid had lots of financial insight for farming operations and life in general. Many times he had us laughing, but yet deep in thought. Here are a few takeaways from Jerrid’s presentation that can help move you into the new year.
- Ask yourself. “What do you want?” Many grown adults have no idea.
- Have the “Magic Wand Conversation”? If you could wave a magic wand what would you life look like?
- What is your calling/purpose? If you interlock farming with your purpose. It’s almost magical.
- What is your mission!? How is your farming business fitting into your mission?
- Why are you on earth? Think about what gets you up everyday.
- Are you getting closer to or further away from that life you want?
- Do you have the power to execute your dream? Are you in a position to make that happen?
- Your ability to live the dream can be directly affected by how you manage or mismanage money. It’s not by how much you make.
- Don’t have debt. You want power, don’t have dept.
- You’ve got to save money. Duh!
- Be thankful for the job you have, not a slave to it.
- 70 percent of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. Don’t put yourself in the position.
- Live on less than you make.
- You budget for your farm? Why don’t you do it for your household?
- Be a giver!!! It’s the only thing you can do with your money that changes you.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and and Happy New Year! ~From the AgVenture Pinnacle Team ~