“Farming is a system — a dynamic one — requiring increasing management skills. Plan forward for success, integrating the systems of your business with the people in and around your business.”
Corn Capital Innovations is excited to be co-sponsoring the Ag Edge Farm Business Seminar with Water Street Solutions on February 17-18th, 2014 in Willmar, Minnesota. To have a conference of this caliber right in your own backyard is something you don’t want to miss!
Attending Ag Edge will provide you with a lot of usable content on a variety of topics that you deal with every year. Imagine getting quality information that will take your farming business to the next level, plus actual ideas that you can put to use immediately! Learn from CCI’s own Scott and Steve O’Neill at the Agronomy Round Table.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Invest In You
- Plan forward for success on your farm
- Build relationships with other farmers
- Increase management skills
- Learn how to survive and thrive in a family business
- Leverage your business relationships with landlords & lenders
- “Farm Metrics You Can Count On.” Darren Frye, Water Street Solutions President & CEO
- “Managing in the Great Super Cycle of Agriculture.” Dr. David Kohl, Professor Emeritius, Ag Economics, Virginia Tech
- “Making Sense of the Markets.” Arlan Suderman, Respected Analyst
- “Top Ten Stupid Things Families Do to Break Up Their Business?” Jolene Brown, CSP
- Complete Agenda for Willmar Click here Ag Edge Agenda-WILLMAR (PDF)
- Register for Event
- Location – Holiday Inn in Willmar, MN
Do you plan on attending the more than eight learning sessions and upgrading your competitive advantage?
See you in February!