The Tim Orth Memorial Foundation (TOMF) helps kids and families in West Central Minnesota who have substantial medical expenses as a result of a serious accident or illness. It’s an all-volunteer organization that sponsors multiple fundraisers including the “Jam The Gym” Events where 100% of the proceeds are used to help the selected recipients.
Tim Orth was a BOLD high school student and athlete when he was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Tim will always be remembered for his courageous fight against the cancer that claimed his life on February 14, 1997. Members of the Orth family are close personal friends of the staff here at AgVenture Pinnacle & Corn Capital Innovations.
“Jam The Gym” Events
“Jam The Gym” is a fun event for a great cause that takes place in Bird Island, Fairfax and Glencoe, Minnesota every year in March & April. Here are some event highlights.
- Two basketball games played by male and female high school seniors.
- Slam Dunk and Three-Point Shootout contests.
- Special entertainment (varies from event-to-event) from popular Minnesota mascots, dunk teams and more!
- Raffel tickets, prizes and silent auction items.
Watch This Fun Video From The “Jam The Gym” Event
We hope to see you at one of the upcoming “Jam the Gym” Events!
- Fairfax – Friday, March 18th, 2016
- Bird Island – Saturday, March 19th, 2016
- Glencoe – Saturday, April 2nd, 2016